Monday, February 1, 2010

smARTworks is opened again!

Just thought I'd drop in and let you all know that Susan has opened the smARTworks doors again after having taken a month off to get some things organized. You should drop on over to the store to check out the Spotlight Special (so cute) and Overstock Central with discounts of 50% !!! You should also know that the February Cookie Challenge will be posted HERE on the 15th of February. This is one of my favorite parts of being on the Design Team. Susan sends us all the same stamp set and we create something with it...and then she shares with everyone our different projects!! This month the set is HSD Swimmin' so there should be some very interesting projects! Finally, don't forget our word challenge on our smART Word Blog (I posted about it just this morning...how could you forget) .... this month was my choice of word and I picked ..... GLITTER .... so much fun!!! Hope you have a great day! Donelda

No comments: