Sunday, February 14, 2010

Some of these things look just like the other....

Tonight's the night!! It is Papertrey Ink's release party tonight and has Nichole Heady and the gang been busy with all kinds of exciting news! This particular stamp set from Alli Miles totally caught my eye!! I saw Alli's card today and it instantly made me think of this card I made a year ago!!!
Wow, is that freaky or what !! Something about leaves inside of squares!!
I hope to see you at the release tonight. I am crossing my fingers that I win the "big contest" ... you win every stamp set released over the coming 12 months....that would save me a ton of money....well, actually I'd still spend as much money but I would be able to get all the other goodies that go along with the stamps, like paper, buttons, ribbon, dies, paint, felt..... hehehehe!!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

I thought that image looked familiar! Wonderful card, BTW! Great fresh color scheme...no green!

Deb (dcorder) said...

I like yours better! ;) :D