Sunday, March 14, 2010

CPS 156 - Purple Kitty

Okay, one last post for today! Here is a cute little card I created for the CPS sketch. I had colored this kitty a number of months ago using my Copics. Her cute little bow worked perfectly with Plum Pudding and Lavender Moon (Papertrey Ink) paper and ink. I am trying to use this particular stamp set (Text Boxed) from Papertrey Ink. I bought it a long time ago and have not used it nearly enough!! You will see a few projects with it in the coming months!! hehehe - just went to post this to the challenge link and guess what.... I'm too late ... story of my life!! No problem though...it certainly wouldn't have won anything anyway but it would be nice if I were to actually get my challenges done in time ... sheesh!!!! Thanks for staying with me!! LOL!! Donelda

1 comment:

Deb (dcorder) said...

Fun sketch and great card!! :D