Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fall To Layout 82 - Pink, Black, and White

I really like the Fall To layouts that Natasha posts on the clean & simple blog but I rarely post them up. Today however, I have this pink number for you!! Now, I don't "do" pink very often but I couldn't resist adding this pink panel to the polka dot ribbon I created.
I took a strip of Papertrey Inks wide grosgrain ribbon and stamped the smallest of the polka dots from Polka Dot Basics II using Hibiscus Burst Ink. Wow, I am totally doing that again with different colors!!
The rest of the card is pretty straight forward!
Supplies: Stamps - Polka Dot Basics II, Flower Garden, Life, Paper Tray (all Papertrey Ink); Paper - White, Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Jet black (Ranger), Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink); Other - white grosgrain ribbon (Papertrey Ink), threading waters punch (Fiskars), dimensionals.
Do you use pink often or are you like me and rarely use it??? Have a great day!!!
Donelda

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love your card! I generally only use pink for my granddaughter or my great-niece... the two "princesses" in my life. :P

Donelda said...

Ahh, you are so lucky Lindsey. My life is mostly full of boys and men!!! LOL

Ruby said...

Very pretty card! I love your poka dot ribbon. I rarely use pink, but did one this week and actually really enjoyed it! :o)

Susan Raihala said...

AYYYYYEEEEE! Totally, totally perfect! Fab use of the colors, and the ribbon is to die for!

Juanita said...

What great ribbon you made. I love the floral image silhouetted on the pink. It looks like a firey sunset.