Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CAS Orange Birthday

So the latest Clean and Simple Challenge #64 over on SCS is a special one!! It is Jen's (Miss Boo) birthday and her favorite color is orange so she asked us to make orange birthday cards, of course!!
As well this week, Katrina Werner did a "five things on my desk" challenge where she took 5 things laying around on her desk and made a card with them. I decided to do that as well. My 5 things - the orange cardstock was from a BasicGrey paper pack that was laying on my desk after making my MIL's mother's day card (you'll see that soon), the vanilla cardstock, the black organdy ribbon, the Demask Design stamp set was also out from making my mother's Mother's Day card (I forgot to photograph it so you won't see it), and my Fiskers Threading Water punch was sitting there on my side table just begging to be used!!
Happy Birthday Jen!!!
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

What a fun challenge and gorgeous result! All of these items combine to form a very elegant card, Donelda. Maybe I should try orange, which is usually neglected by me this time of year.

It wouldn't be difficult to find 5 items to use off my desk; the difficult part would be finding a space on my craft table to use those 5 items!!

Lindsey said...

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful!