Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Elegant Birthday Butterfly

This butterfly is one of my favorites! It is an individual stamp from All Night Media. I stamped it onto some vellum with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it with silver and cut it out. I continued the theme by stamping this amazing flower and sentiment on to the card base and used silver embossing powder. I don't have any silver paper so I used my silver marker and colored in a strip then cut it to the size I needed. I added this strip of Soft Sky paper that has some small scallops along the bottom. A white organza ribbon is the right added touch! I think I might save this one for my mom's birthday! Supplies: Stamps - Butterfly (All night Media), In Bloom , Damask Design (both Papertrey Ink); Ink - Versamark; Paper - Soft Sky, Whisper White, vellum (Stampin' Up!); Other - scallop scissors (Provo Craft), silver embossing powder, silver marker, white organza ribbon. Thanks for dropping in today!! Donelda

3 comments:

Fika said...

Hi Donelda, wonderful buttefly card.. :) And today is your lucky day!! CONGRATS on winning my giveaways, please email me your address and i will send out the prize to you!! woot woot.. :)

Fika said...

Hi again Donelda, this is my email address: mevelina@yahoo.com
I'm waiting for your address and big congrats!!!

Susan Raihala said...

This card is STUNNINGLY PRETTY!!!! Yes, I'm shouting. Oh, my.