Thursday, April 8, 2010

Umbrella Mouse

This is such a cute little mouse!! I knew that a paper pieced umbrella would be a lot of fun!! I also wanted to create one of these types of cards with the left adhered together and then scored. I colored him in with my Copic markers and then added the Bitty Dots paper for the unbrella. Supplies: Stamps - Fun Stuff (smARTworks); Paper - Summer Sunrise, White, Bitty Dots (Papertrey Ink), designer papers from my scrap bin; Ink -Black, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Other - white eyelets (Stampin' Up!), brown himp, markers (Copics), dimensionals. Hope you enjoyed!! Donelda

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, so adorable! Love the "binding" you did on this card, too!

Fika said...

Donelda, super cute card.. :)
I'm waiting for your email Donelda, you're the winner of my blog candy :) Please email me here: mevelina@yahoo.com :)