Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Home-Made Strawberry Embellishments

Hey everyone. I told you I was on a bit of a strawberry kick!! This is Day 2 of my Strawberry Inspiration week. Make sure you check out yesterday's strawberry post too!!
These strawberries are home-made and easy to do!! You simply punch out a 1" circle (or whatever size you want or need) of pink cardstock. Then, trim out the sides to make the shape of a strawberry. Then simply sponge on red ink making sure to leave a hightlight of the pink where you want it. Finally, I used some yellow puffy t-shirt paint to make my seeds. Add some hand-cut green hulls that are also sponged and you get a strawberry!
The card is pretty straight forward. Any questions, just ask!!
Supplies: Stamps - sentiment is from Green Thumb (Papertrey Ink).
You will be seeing a similar card to this soon (after Strawberry Inspiration week is over), except I`ve used apples intead of strawberries!! Stay tuned!! See you tomorrow with yet another strawberry card!!
Donelda

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Your strawberries are awesome!