Friday, May 14, 2010

Scrap Polka Dot Flowers

So I saw the funky cool flowers with square petals on the Kioshi papers from BasicGrey and knew I had to recreate them.
I stamped this leaf image (Turning a New Leaf-Papertrey Ink) with black onto some designer paper (Creative Memories). Then, I punched out the squares and adhered them to the leaves. I added one of these metallic thing-a-ma-bobbers (Hero Arts) to the center of each flower and some green and black dotty paper!
This ended up not being my typical style...at all!! Not sure if I like it or not. What I do like are the flowers so I will probably make them again.
Thanks for visiting.
Donelda

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your homemade designer paper looks awesome!

Jessica G. said...

Fun spin on flowers -- you are definitely the queen of finding inspiration everywhere! And with awesome results, too!!