Monday, June 7, 2010

Hero Arts - Antique Engravings #1

I had seen all the wonderful cards being made by this new stamp set called Antique Engravings by Hero Arts. I just had to have it!! So I kept looking until I found it in one of my local scrapbook stores. For the rest of the week I will showcase cards I've created with stamps from this set.
Today's card is created using one of the five amazing butterfly!
I colored the butterfly with some very light copic markers and then added it to the clan and simple card layout. This is such a nice butterfly image!! The sentiment is from Birthday Basics from Papertrey Ink.
I am proud to say that I continue to stick with my New Year's resolution to use up my scraps. All of the colored paper on this card is from my Papertrey Ink paper scrap bin!!
Make sure you come back tomorrow for another card using a different stamp from this amazing set!
Donelda

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Fun colors with this butterfly...and a great way to use scraps! Love it!

Emily Leiphart said...

OOhhhh, I love the layout here! Awesome card.