Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hero Arts - Antique Engravings #3

Here is the 3rd card I made using the wonderful new stamp set from Hero Arts, Antique Engravings.
For this card I used some of the smaller images in the set. This little butterfly, the humming bird, and the dragonfly. I decided to use one of my favorite inchie layouts!! I stamped the images onto some white scrap cardstock and then colored 'around' them with a light blue Copic marker.
The rest of the card is pretty straight forward. I love creating cards with the color combination of Black and White with a small pop of color. I never seem to do it enough!!
Thanks for dropping in today. Another card tomorrow ... and it's my favorite of them all!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Such pretty colors and design!

Emily Leiphart said...

Those images are amazing, especially the hummingbird! Great layout to showcase them.