Friday, July 2, 2010

Birthday Tree - Scraps

So here is another one of the cards I created using some of the scaps. 

See that pretty striped paper, I've had it for a very long time but have not found a way to use it up.  I have always had trouble matching the beautiful colors. 

For this card, I stamped this great tree (Memory Box) and colored it in with copic markers.  Then I added the small sentiment (Papertrey Ink).  I rounded one of the corners, sponged lightly and then popped it up. 

There are still a few more scrap cards to share so stay tuned.
Donelda

2 comments:

Donna said...

This card is just perfect, Donelda! The layout is perfection, and the fact that you used up some scraps? Well, that just puts me right over the top!

Davenz said...

So brilliant work..I like the style!
custom bedroom furniture