Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fabriano Feather

Hello everyone. 

Here is a card I actaully made a while ago.  I can't remember which card she made, but I'm pretty sure this card was inspired by none other than the simply wonderful Susan R

This feather is a stamp from smARTworks as is the wonderful Fabriano card.  These cards are nothing but delicious!!  I stamped the feather and senitment with Chocolate chip ink.   A very Clean and simple card for sure!! 

Hope you are all having a great week!  I am busy creating a few cards using supplies I received from my Secret Sister in a swap I am in. I will photograph and post them when I get a chance. 

Donelda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my dondelda!!
i too have been gone on vacation, and then when i returned i had to work for awhile to cover the shifts that other people had worked for me so i cd go on vacation!!!!!!!!!
anywho......... i am home and have soo missed your cards. i love the feather card. i love the scraps cards. i love the torn edge on the orange cardstock with twine wrapped around. i love the cute tree stamp. i love, love, love the canada card. we lived in buffalo, new york for 20 yrs, raised our boys. whenever the sabres played, they always played the natl anthems of both the US and canada. anyway, thanks soo much for your inspiration. i love what you do.
marty ferraro

ps. i cannot get enlarged photos when i click on your photo either.

Cynnie said...

Lovely piece....I like your blog how the post is a darker brown than the background and each post is separated.

Deb (dcorder) said...

This is lovely! I love the simplicity of it - CAS at it best! ;)