Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Polka Dot Skinnies

I made these cards a LOOOONG time ago.  But I just came across them when I was cleaning out my scraproom so I thought I would post them.

I love polka dots ... a lot!!  LOL!!  As you can tell from these cards. 

See those clear Maya Road flowers on there...with a hint of red ink on them!  I htinkt hat looks great!!  Must dig them out and use up a few!!

Supplies: Stamps - Polka Dot Basics, Beautiful Blooms, Borders & Corners {Square}, Faux Ribbon (all Papertrey Ink)

These cards are an interesting size becuase they fit into a "purse" that I had created from an old template (no longer available, sorry).  I had to make home-made envelopes for them to fit into.  I don't do that very often except when I end up making odd sized cards! 

Have a great day!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Fun cards and those tinted flowers are such a great idea!

carmoosh said...

i love polka dots! wonderful cards.