Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Loonie Stamper's Challenge - Past Due!

That's right, this card was based on a Loonie Stamper's Challenge from a loooooong time ago!!  You know me, making cards but never getting them posted!! 

The actual challenge was to use animals on your card.  I knew I had a package of animal chipboards from Martha Stewart so I pulled them out and looked to see what I had left.  There were 3 cows and they matched.  So, I decided to pull them together on this card.  I couldn't find a plade where I liked the sentiment so I put it inside.  It says ........

                                  udderly cool

hehehehehe!!  I don't generally like those play on words but I think it fits (even thought I'm pretty sure all those cows on the front might not necessarily have udders!)

Thanks for joining me again this week!  I hope you find time to stamp a little today!
Donelda

6 comments:

Regan said...

well better late than never...I love this Donelda

Deanna said...

HaHa, I love it! Those cow things are awesome!

Juanita said...

But if they don't have udders, does that make them steers? I am really a city girl, so I could be wrong.
But this card is Oh So Right! I love everything about it, the colors are soft and the cow images are hilarious.

Jessica G. said...

How cute is this?! What a great idea patterned cows paired with your hilarious sentiment!

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot this challenge, it is great girl!

Angela said...

Udderly cool...great pun! This looks great; nice mix of patterns!