Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Top Ten and New Year's Resolutions


Hello Everyone!! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are ready to ring in the New Year.  I'd like to take this time to thank all of you who visit my blog and are kind enough to leave me comments.  I hope we continue to stay connected by this amazing thing called the www and that we can continue to inspire each other in the coming year. 

New Year's Resolutions ~ the crafting ones.
Susan R. over at Simplicity is always going on about her New Year's resolutions!!  I believe her to be the only one in the world who makes resolutions and actually sticks to them for more than 1 month!  Last year she resolved to use all of the stamp images she owned and she has pretty much done it!  She talked about it all year long -- man, she is amazing!!  She was talking about resolutions again on her blog which got me to thinking that I should do the same.  So, what are my crafting resolutions????

1. To use, use, use the supplies I have!  (I am famous for buying "stuff" but never using it)
2. To use up the scraps as I make them (or at least use some of them)
3. To be more organized (both in terms of my scrap room and supplies but also in terms of getting cards finished and posted in time to enter them into the challenges they are created for - you all know how bad I have been at that over the last few years!! LOL)

Top Ten cards from 2010
Now on to the TOP TEN ... of course these were picked by myself and you may disagree and think some of these cards are not worthy of a top ten list ... but that is the beauty of a personal blog ... I get to decide what goes on here LOL!!  I have picked these 10 either because they were a fav of mine, because of some element, or maybe even because of who I gave it to.  I hope you enjoy this little "re-run".

Design Paper Tree (original post here)


















Shaped Card(original post here)


















Friendship(original post here)





















Gold Medallion(original post here)





















Elegant Birthday Butterfly(original post here)




















Woodgrain Damsel Fly(original post here)














Summer Sunshine(original post here)





















Decorative Doily(original post here)




































Apple Cards(original post here)



















Well, there you have it ... the end of 2010!  I have really enjoyed blogging and getting to know many of you bloggers.  I wish you the best in 2011!!

Donelda

4 comments:

Imke said...

Donelda, your cards are fantastic. If you´re interested in the next Round...there is a new Secret Sister Swap on SCS.

I wish you a Happy New Year 2011!!

Lindsey said...

These are a great top ten retrospective! Good luck with those resolutions. ;)

Angela said...

Wow, great inspiration here! Great cards and such of variety of styles...awesome!

Anonymous said...

All of them are amazing!