Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CAS Designer Paper Focus

Here is another card I created using more of that yummy Basic Grey designer paper (Phoebe collection) that my Secret Sister Banu sent me in a swap a while ago (thanks again Banu!!). 

This paper was a scrap piece from a previous card.  I loved that big white flower so I decided to use it.  I put it on a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card base.  I added the sentiment (Round and Round exclusive stamp set by Papertrey Ink) on a white scrap that is popped up with dimensionals.  Finished the card off by rounding the corners! 

Can't get any easier than this .. it's easy when the paper does all the work!

Have a fantastic day!

Donelda

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Very pretty. Love the simplicity and the big white flower. I am ready after Jan. 2 to start our challenges you mentioned. You'll have to teach me how to put your cards on my blog etc....I am dumb, dumb, dumb. No computer savy.

Jessica G. said...

Basic Grey is the perfect DP to use on CAS cards; it's so pretty all by itself! The simple sentiment flag is the perfect way to accent it!!