Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Gift Card Holder #3

Here is my 3rd gift card holder.  I like this one the best.  The colors are a bit dark in this photo, it was all a bit softer in real life. 

You might recognize this ... it is a total CASE of Nichole Heady's card HERE (scroll down, it's the 4th project down).  I loved it so much.  However, I had to be creative in making the tag as I didn't have the same stamps that she used.  Sadly the colors on my card are not true to life ... it looks less orangy and more subtle in real life ... sorry about that ... it is really lighting issues still when I photographed it. 

Well, that's it for Chrismas for me!  You'll have to go elsewhere for any Christmas inspiration!  Now I'm off to create some moer birthday cards :-)

Donelda

3 comments:

Kelly L said...

Love the colors, love the tag -- thanks for the inspiration. I love to keep my Christmas cards simple -- as I still have 6 more to do. I actually dropped by to say "I hope you had a fabulous day!" I am a day late, but I wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday, sweet Donelda! :) Kelly

KER said...

wonderful job!

Jessica G. said...

Fun gift card holder! I'm casing Nichole's Christmas gift ideas, too. In fact, I just finished making a flannel blanket/rice bag warmer set with instructions from her site!