Thursday, December 9, 2010

Misted Frame

I purchased a package of Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels) and I wanted to play around with them.  This particular color of blue - electric blue -  is so beautiful (the color is a bit washed out in this photo).

I also am continueing to "use what I have" and while I was poking aorund in one of my craft drawers I found a bag full of pieces from one of those old Stampin' Up! sets where you pop out all the die cut shapes to create a mini album of some sort ... do you remember those??  Well, I have a ton of pieces in this bag so I decided to try using at least one piece up.  I took the frame and misted it with the glimmer mist.  Then, I stamped it randomly with this demask image (Demask Designs, Papertrey Ink).  I looked through my sentiments to see if there was one that would fit in the smaller opening and the birthday sentiment from Demask Designs fit perfectly!!  I laid the frame where I wanted it on the card and then stamped the sentiment (love clear stamps!).  Then I added dimensionals to the frame and adhered it back onto the card.  The butterfly was a little guy I've had in my scrap bin for a while, so I sprayed him with a little pink glimmer mist - viva pink - and added him to the card.

I am slowly but surely working through all my scrap bins!! 

Thanks for dropping into my little scrappy world!  Enjoy your day.
Donelda

No comments: