Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Orange Teapot Get Well

  I finally got this card finished for the Hot Beverage challenge over on Gingersnap Creations blog.

Tea Pot (Tea for Two, Papertrey Ink) and Tea Cup (Everyday Classics, Papertrey Ink) were stamped with Spiced Marmalade (Distress Ink, Ranger) and cut.  I adhered them atop of a label (which is traced from a beer bottle label) with the cup up on dimensionals.

That was then adhered to the designer paper (BasicGrey).  A few orange rhinstones were adhered to eaither side of the sentiment for some bling-y-ness.

Off to see what others did with this theme.

Enjoy your day.
Donelda

10 comments:

Imke said...

The colors from the Teapot are fantastic and fits perfect with the brown. I like how you pop up one of the teapot. Fantastic !

Heather T said...

This card is delightful; I love the mix of papers.

Banu said...

oooh!! Very nice. I really liked how you have popped up the tea cup along with the tea pot. Great colors as well.

Lindsey said...

I like this a lot! And another new-to-me challenge blog to check out...

Linda Palmer said...

Fabulous card. Love it and love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! Love your polka dot pot and cup! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Hot Beverage challenge!

Juanita said...

Gorgeous!
I always forget that I can use everyday things around me as inspiration {even beer bottle labels}

penny4thoughts said...

I love your tea pot and cup! They look great on your label - great idea to trace the shape - I was sure it was a die-cut. Thanks for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)

Tineke said...

Beautiful card with your tea pot and cup!
Greetings from Holland
Tineke

Susan Raihala said...

Wonderful card, Donelda! That cup and pot...it never occurred to me to put them together. *slaps forehead*