Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Easter Chick

I am in a swap with a few ladies on SCS called a Secret Sister swap.  It is so much fun!  We don't swap cards, we swap supplies for cards.  In my most recent package I recieved just about everything you see here .. the image, the doily (that is a PTI die cut doily folks -- oops, I just had word that this is a different company die), and the designer paper.  Can you believe all that goodness!!  I colored the image with my copics.  I even took a photo of all the ones I used in case you wanted to know.  It was fun to have some new lighter colors which made coloring the image in much easier!!
This card will go to my mom for Easter!  It was so much fun to create! Thanks so much Secret Sister!!!  I am enjoying all the fun items you are sending.

Thanks for dropping in for a visit today. 
Donelda

12 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable. Love the way the doily is off the edge of the card. Sweet little image and great layout, too.

Susan Raihala said...

Awwww, that's so cute! What a cool swap idea!

Angela said...

Adorable, Donelda! I love the soft colors and the doily looks great!

Patti said...

Such a great card! Love the colors, and the doily makes it perfect!

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card. I love everything about it. Love the way you colored the image and love the doily. Great job.

Lindsey said...

What a sweet card! I like how the grounding shadow for the chick echoes the ribbon, and the sentiment on a "ribbon" of the top paper.

Colleen said...

What a lovely card! Love how you've coloured the image and the way you've used the doily.

Imke said...

Wiggy, this is such a sweet card. It must be a really fantastic card kit. Love the doily (i´ve got mine too!!) and the colors and your coloring are perfect !!

Juanita said...

That is a fun way to swap!
I love the card you put together with the supplies you got.

Tee said...

I love the card..more so I love the doily..its so pretty!
I just took part in the same kind of a swap..can't wait to post my card..pretty soon!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! The coloring is great. Love the die too, I guess I am going to have to buy me one of them, I just love it.

Anonymous said...

The doilly die is perfect with this, and your little chick all coloured up is fab girl!