Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back from Florida


Hi Everyone.

Sorry for my absence around here but my family and I were away to Florida for a sunny week of vacation!!  We had a wonderful time visiting some of the parks there.  I would highly recommend the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to anyone who loves all things Harry!  I was truely amazed at the attention to detail in this park!  It is simply beautiful!!  (however a caution note, it is also very crowded due to the interest!! but we loved it anyway).

So I return home and see that I was linked over on the Moxie Fab World site!  Are you kidding ... how exciting is it that Cath thought one of my cards was worth featuring on her site!  Wow, that is cool! 

Well, I am home now and hoping to get back here doing the blog thing.  It might take me a few days to get back in the swing of things so please make sure you return to visit!!

Have a great day!
Donelda

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad your back...I think a manhunt for you was in the makings. lol
I'm happy to hear you and your family had a nice vacation. I think everyone needs one of them. Glad to see you back.
Hugs..Debra

Unknown said...

Oh...almost forgot Congratulations!! on your card. You do awesome work, so I see why they wanted to use one of your cards.

Linda Palmer said...

Congrats Donelda!! I'll have to go check out which of your wonderful cards they used. Yes, we missed you and everyone was wondering if you disappeared.lol!!! Glad you had fun on your vacation and hope you get some rest. Sounds like a dream trip for your family.

Susan Raihala said...

Congratulations on being Moxie Fab, and on having an awesome vacation. Deathly Hallows Pt 1 comes out on DVD this week in the US, and I CAN'T WAIT!!!! So glad you had fun at the HP theme park.