Monday, May 9, 2011

Using Scraps

Hi all!   Today I have a card made from many scraps that I have had for a very, very long time.  If you have been around my blog much you willl know that I like to challenge myself to use up scraps every once in a while.  This is one of those cards. 

See those blue flowers ... they were punched out waaaaay back when I used to take a Stampin' Up! class.  And the grass bottom too.  They have been just sitting there in my scrap bin for a few years so I decided to finally do something with them. 

I kinda like the white panel popped up on the white card base.  and the white eyelets (also something I've had for a long time but never use) really add some interest and dimension. 

Hope you all have a great day!
Donelda

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day. Love your card, the flowers are great and love the added touch of the butterfly.

Lindsey said...

Great card! I like the white on white panel, too -- very LateBlossom-ish! :D