Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Take 3 - Cupcakes - Second Take

Here is my second take using the cupcake pattern paper from Creative Imagination.  Today's take is a much more Clean and Simple card!!  You really can't get more simple than this!

I cut out that one little cupcake from the paper!  Doesn't that pink frosting look yummy!!! Unfortunately you can't see the awesome glitter that is on the frosting.  It comes on the paper so makes using the cupcakes even easier!!


Okay, so one more take to go which I will share with you tomorrow.  And, like usual,
I saved the best for last!!

Donelda

6 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

I love how the tone-on-tone background adds interest without detracting from the adorable little cupcake! Nicely balanced, Donelda!

Linda Palmer said...

I definitely like this one. Wish I could do CAS but they never look right when I do them. I always have to add something. This is so pretty and love that paper.

Angela said...

Yummy! Can't wait to see the third card....

Jessica G. said...

Another awesome CAS card, Donelda -- love the pink, the yummy cupcake,and the perfect sentiment to go with both!

Lindsey said...

You CAN see the glitter on the frosting, and it's fab! Very pretty background layer, too.

Juanita said...

Love it, and the background paper is pretty cool, too.