Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Take 3 - Week of August 8 - take 2

Welcome back everyone.  I bet you are dying to see what I did with those Maya Road black butterflies for Take 2.  This time I decided to make some use of the smaller sized butterflies in the rub-on package.  With the help of some Bitty Dot paper (Papertrey Ink), a colorful card emerged ...

This card will be perfect to grap and send to a freind!!

Now, I have to say that the 3rd card I made for this Take 3 challenge is my very favorite!!  If you love color that you are going to love the Take 3 card as well.  Make sure you drop back in to see it for yourself!! 

Thanks for dropping by .. see you all tomorrow!
Donelda

5 comments:

Juanita said...

This is fantastic!
I love how your mind puts elements together.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful. Love how you used the PTI paters with the butterflies. Great job!

Angela said...

This is great! I thought that was ribbon, not DP...so creative!

Lindsey said...

This is so sweet! I love the little butterflies at the ends of the paper strips.

Anonymous said...

Shut Up!!! This one rocks!