Sunday, October 30, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays #26 - sketch

I am really enjoying the CAS-ual Friday challenges and today is no exception!  This week there is a great sketch to inspire us. 


And here is my card.  I have had this idea swimming around in my head for a long time.


A close up of the polka dot background.  I used clear embossing powder for a subtle effect.  My goal was the dots would mimic the holes in the cheese.  So funny!


I did take some liberties with the sketch ... arn't sketches just a guide .. to inspire!!  I know the design team did an outstanding job with this sketch but now I think I'll go see what everyone else did with it.

Thanks for dropping by.
 Donelda

10 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Adorable ... who makes that fun little sentiment?

Donelda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donelda said...

Sorry, the image is from Studio G but the sentiment is computer generated!

Unknown said...

great card! so fun and punny :) love the colors and those embossed dots are fabulous!

Laura Davis said...

Hahahaha this is darling!!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

chuckle chuckle!

Lindsey said...

That smiling cheese is so cute! I definitely missed that one at Michaels. :P What a sweet card -- love the sentiment!

F.T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

Too darn funny...and cute!

Dana said...

Best card I've seen all day! Love this. Not only is it orange (my favorite color) but the sentiment is beyond perfect. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!