Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - A Dog and His Boy - Take 2

Here is my second card using this cute little dog and boy image from October Afternoon's Kite Tales stamp set.  It all started with those clouds .. they are rub ons (from Studio Calico) that I got at 75% off at my local scrapbook store.  Love them!!

I adore this cute little scene.  Today, the boy is coloured with Copics while yesterday's
card was paper pierced.
Okay, one more card ... my Take 3 using this little stamp set will be here tomorrow.  It is a very
different take from these last 2 cards.....

See you tomorrow!
Donelda

5 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

I love how you used papers for the ground and clouds. Great job on a darling card.

Lindsey said...

Sweetness again! I like the little scene you've made with the rolling hills.

Susan Raihala said...

Awwww, I love this...especially how you got so much texture and dimension onto the card!

Unknown said...

and again! i love this stamp set! this card is great...the subtle patterns are perfect!

Michelle said...

Such a cute card, Donelda! I love the colours you chose.