Monday, October 31, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Pumpkins - Take 1

Hello again and welcome back to another installment of one of my Take 3 Challenges.  This is where I use 1 stamp (or item) on 3 different cards, showcasing each on Mon, Tue, and Wed of the week. 

Today's Take 1 card is a Halloween card, of course!  Happy Halloween!! Typically I'm not a real halloween card maker but this year I did create a few (3 to be exact) using this pumpkin from Craftsmart. 

This panel started off white ... believe it or not!  Gotta love distress inks!!  And that soft ribbon is an oldie from Stampin' Up!  Loved it so much back then I bought 2 spools ... still love it and have decided I'd better start using it!!  LOL!!

Drop back in tomorrow to see a TOTALLY different card for my Take 2 card.  Can't wait till you see it!! All you clean and simple (CAS) gals out there, you are gonna loooove it!!! 

Till tomorrow,
Donelda

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, what a fabulous job on that coloured and stamped panel! It has such a warm look. Lovely!

Linda Palmer said...

I love the background. Great job Donelda! Love all the sponging that you must have done.

Imke said...

Awesome background and colors !!

Angela said...

So warm and inviting...great card!