Saturday, November 5, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #106 & CASual Fridays - Unique

The Play Date Cafe has so many great colour challenges and #106 is no exception - pink, yellow, and grey!   Here is my card with these colours:

No actual stamping.  The focal point is from KI Memories.  The little flower was white but I added a bit of yellow with a copic marker.  And the grey double banner goes "over the edge" of the card, which means it qualifies for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge #27

Wow, two challenges in one card ... I almost never take on more than one challenge at a time!

Thanks for dropping by!
Donelda

7 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

This is very unique!!! Love the colors together. I didn't think I would. Love the popped up white panel too.

Tara Bourgoin said...

This is a great card - such wonderful design. I love the raised white panel and the gray banner.
-Tara

Juanita said...

I LOVE THIS! It is clean and fresh and perfect.

Lindsey said...

This is fabulous! Love the white on white, and the white 'u' in unique. So clean and crisp.

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Virginia L. said...

Delightful CAS card! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love the design :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!