Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Take 3 Challenge - Pumpkins - Take 2

Welcome back to my Take 2 card this week using this great pumpkin stamp.  Today's card is a thank your card and so very Clean and Simple!!  and oh so different from yesterdays!!



The pumpkin was coloured with some Orange stickles (thanks Secret Sister!!) and the leaves are colored with Diamond stickles.  The effect is amazing in real life.  I tried to capture it here ...

I'd also like to say that this is my entry for Susan R's Gratitude Challenge.  This card will be heading off to someone whom needs to hear that I am thankful for them!! 

Okay, that's 2 takes down and just one left, which will be here on the ole blogo tomorrow!  Hope you pop back in to check it out!!

Donelda

5 comments:

Imke said...

I like how you pop up the white circle on a white card. It looks fantastic !

Linda Palmer said...

I agree with Imke. Popping up the white circle makes it all pop!!! Love this card.

Lindsey said...

A perfect CAS card! I love the pumpkin's glittery goodness. ;)

Angela said...

Very elegant...love the touch of glitter!

Susan Raihala said...

YES!!!! The glitter, oh, my, the glitter! PERFECT!