Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thank You ... Imke!

This card was created for 2 reasons ....
1) to use up these great letters that Imke sent me ... she is such a thoughtful friend (thanks Imke!!)
and 2) to use that increadible BasicGrey wooden button ... see it on the left?!  Amazing!!


I found this great paper at my local Dollar Store.  It is really neat.  Very soft, almost like cloth.
I can hardly believe I actually used one of those buttons  and didn't hoard the whole package ... just 5 more left .... what will I do with them??

Thanks for dropping by.
Donelda

6 comments:

Katy said...

I love this card!! That button is fabulous and I can't believe you got the paper at the $1 store! Love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

Linda Palmer said...

This is a beautiful card and love that button. I know that it's hard to use those items, I'm still hoarding some flowers a SS gave me that she made, yes never used a one and she sent me six...I understand!
You made a gorgeous design with it all.

Lindsey said...

Ah, that's the dilemma when you have a small stash of something: to use or not to use? :P The button is awesome, and works so well with this dollar store paper find! Very classy card.

Angela said...

Love this...that is indeed a wonderful button!

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Donelda and great that you can use the letters !!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect way to accent that awesome button!