Thursday, March 15, 2012

Valentine Collage

While at my local scrapbooking store, I was trying really hard to just buy the necessities ... but couldn't help picking up a package of Echo Park paper - Victoria Garderns by Cassandra Cooper.  It is so beautiful and perfect for making Valentine cards!  I made this card a while ago (it went to my mom for Valentine's day) but haven't had a chance to load it up yet.

Such a different style for me.


The only stamping on this card is the sentiment from Beyond Basic Borders (Papertrey Ink).  That stamp was an element on one back side of a page, I just cut it out using my deco scissors to become a stamp!  The larger flower was from the sticker page.  The heart-shaped doily was from one of my former Secret Sisters (thanks Linda!). 

So fun to play around with such lovely papers!! 
Donelda

6 comments:

Imke said...

Donelda, this is so elegant and very, very beautiful. Love the colors !

Linda Palmer said...

Love this Donelda. Love the images you used and it made a gorgeous Valentine. I love the rose and the image that looks like a postal stamp. Great job!

Lindsey said...

Such a beauty, Donelda! I love the soft colours, and how you combined the different elements. (Good patterned paper can be such fun, can't it?) :)

Angela said...

So soft and pretty...I love the darker buttons...makes it pop!

Sandy said...

Very, very pretty!
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Honey, this one is stunning!!!