Friday, January 4, 2013

Hawaii Scrapbook - Day 3

Hello.
 
Last 3 pages of my Hawaii scrapbook.
 
These ones are of the luau that we went to.  So much fun.
 
Love the black and white background paper (Lillybee) with all those colourful flags at the bottom.  I also tucked in the actual ticket stub in with the journalling as a keepsake!
 
 
 
Page 2 of this 2-page layout (sorry it seems washed out!)
 
 
and finally a layout featuring my son and I at Cheeseburgers ... yum!  Again, loving the suble background paper with all the pops of colour!
 
 
and that is it!!
 
Thanks for hanging out here for the week checking out this scrapbook. I hope you have
been inspired a bit.
 
See you next week wth something different.
Donelda
 
 


3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Looks like you had an awesome time in Hawaii. I love your photos especially the one of you and your son. Beautiful pages, great ideas and great use of scraps.

Lindsey said...

I have now been to Hawaii and I LOVE it!!! No luau for me while I was there -- it was only three days! Great pic of you and your son.

Lindsey said...

Also... sad face for no current design teams! Awwwww. Maybe you'd consider Crafty Creations Challenges again? ;)