Friday, January 18, 2013

Still My Crazy Kid (scrapbooking)

Hi all! 
 
I was able to make another page for one of the challenges going on over at 2 peas.  This time the challenge was to use a 4 word title.  That made it easy. I wanted to scrapbook about my son who is growing up ... but yet still just my good old crazy kid whom I love so much! 
 


 
I used some of my new products I ordered from 2peas.  I know, I said I wasn't going to buy new stuff but use the stuff I have... but what I've discovered is that the products I had for cardmaking don't necessarily work well for scrapbooking.  So, I HAD to buy some basics!!

Supplies: Papers - Fourteen collection from Crate Paper, Basic White from BasicGrey, black polka dot paper is Making Memories; Stamps - Lovestuck by Amy Tangerine;  Punches - all but little heart from Martha Stewart; Tag from gloves we bought our son for Christmas (I love to recycle!). 

I am really enjoying getting back into scrapbooking again!  I have another page made as well which I will load up soon! 

I have some requests for cards as well so I will be blogging them soon.

Thanks for dropping by. 
Donelda


4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful page. I love the papers and your title. I'm just happy to see you creating. Hope you visit the SS forum more often if you can.

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Good to see you! Lovin' the page, I wish I could scrapbook!

Lindsey said...

Such a fun page, Donelda! Perfect go-with for the photos.

Unknown said...

i love this color combo...great photos of your little man and the spattering of circles. you're a natural scrapbooker my friend!