Saturday, February 23, 2013

Enjoy Life (Scrapbooking)

Hello!  Nice to see you! 
 
Just thought I'd upload thic colourful layout I did of my DS.  Love this guy so much!
 
 
I really wanted to do something colourful.  And it was a great way to use up some of the millions of buttons I have lurking around here. 
 
Off to play in my art journal.  Having so much fun.  Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to share share a page here. :-)
 
Thanks for dropping in.
Donelda (P.S., I always add my name here because I am always so frustrated when I'm on a blog and can't find the blogger's name anywher!)

3 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Good to see you getting crafty. I love this page.

Lindsey said...

Love all the colourful dots! great use of little flags, too.

Unknown said...

awesome! wonderful color, shapes and flow...love it!