Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bottle You Up (Scrapbooking)

I was so inspired by Glitter Girl's adventure #62.  She challenged us to create a page that mixes product from several collections or manufacturers.  So, I pulled out my papers.  I started with that increadible floral paper from Crate Paper and used the colours from that to find my other papers.  They included the yellow paper from Lawn Fawn, the dark pink from My Minds Eye, the blue and grey paper from Lilly Bee (which didn't make the final cut but was replaced by a blue paper from BasicGrey), and the light pink gingham (which I do not know the manufacturer since this sheet was sent to me from a friend).  I had also pulled some green vellum but didn't end up using it.
 
 
Next, I looked for some embellishments and pulled some from the new Lucky Charm collection (American Crafts).  I am pointing to one of the mason jars but ended up using the other yellow one wiht the heart in it. 
 
 
Also used some of these cut apart journaling tags form Amy Tangerine's Yes Please collection. 

 
I picked an assortment of letters and ended up using the light pink from BasicGrey and the small turquoise from Lilly Bee. 

 
Here is my final page.  So much fun pulling it together.  And it was featured on the scrapbooking site: My Scrapbooking Art site that you can see HERE.  The post was about the mason jar trend ... guess this layout fits right in!

 
Here is a close up of the title and the cluster of embellishments.

 
Thanks for dropping by for a visit.
Donelda


http://www.myscrapbookart.com/blog/?p=2201

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is a great layout, Donelda! I do love it when I can coordinate papers, etc. from different companies.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful page Donelda. I love this page and the beautiful papers you used and the great embellishments. Where are your ordering the journaling sheets and those great embellishments?

Donelda said...

I ordered these pages and embellishments from the 2 peas and a bucket store. All the LSS in my area have closed out and the only one left does not carry these brands so I ordered it from 2peas.

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbooking pages rock GF!

Unknown said...

I wanted to stop by and thank you for commenting on my blog and watching my videos. I will be posting more videos soon! I have been looking through your blog and am in love with your scrapbook pages!!