Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nana and Papa (scrapbooking)

Today's layout is very special.  It is a layout that includes pictures of my brother and his wife with their first grandchild.  It is so precious for me to see!  I really struggle to call him "papa" but having fun with it since he is quite a bit older than I am! 
 
I am adding this layout to Glitter Girls challenge (at 2peas) to create a page using the things you are drawn to.  Well, any of you who know me know that I am totally addicted to beautiful designer paper.  I have so much of it!  Recently I purchased the new Yes, Please (Amy Tangerine for American Crafts), Lucky Charm (Dear Lizzy for American Crafts) and Maggie Holmes paper (by Crate Paper) paper packs and I am determined to use them and not hoard them like I usually do with my favourite papers.
 
So, here is a layout made with the first page from Yes, Please.  Look at all that colour!  Delish!!
 
 
Here is a close up of the butterflies - orange with a layer of vellum over top. And you can see the splatters of the orange twinkling H2Os that I added as well. More yum!

 
Thanks for dropping by!  Enjoy your day!
Donelda

2 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Another great page. I really love the splatters on this page and love the bright cheerful colors.

Lindsey said...

Can't think of a better reason to scrapbook than to mark events such as this. :) Coincidence... I too, have a much older brother!